Breaking Up

How was I to know my kiss goodnight was really a kiss goodbye?
"Don't cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won't let you see the stars."
While I was holding on all you did was let go. The loss of love is a terrible thing. They lie who say that death is worse.
"You can't make something feel right when you know that it's wrong."
The day you finally decide to love me will be the day after the day I have given up on chasing you
You want me to act like we've never kissed, you want to forget; pretend we've never met , and I've tried and I've tried, but I haven't yet... You walk by, and I fall to pieces.
"What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you."
I'm going to turn and walk away. You wait until I am far along, then run and come and catch my arm and say you'd die if I were gone. Yes, I'm going to turn and walk away, you can watch me go or you can make me stay.
My heart was taken by you... broken by you... and now it is in pieces because of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

comment now...!!!

There was an error in this gadget

About this blog

I'm Louie Anne Angulo (a.k.a. LADY CRUCIAL) and this is my spot, my blog... This blog is a compilation of all quotes, sayings and lines that may inspire you and motivate you especially when it comes to love.... This also contains all my stuffs.... SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!